PRI delivers voice communications on a 100% digital connection to the customer’s PBX. Inbound and outbound calling are combined on the same connection which maximizes efficiency and enables scalable growth. We make this leading edge technology affordable for small and medium sized businesses.
- Digital T1 providing local and long-distance over a T1 connection to the customer’s PBX.
- Primary Rate Interface – 23 Bearer Channels plus 1 Data Channel (23B+D).
PRI is available in most RBOC and LEC territories nationwide. We partner with multiple carriers to provide a nationwide footprint for all your locations with great rates, all on one bill.
- DID Capability. Allows incoming calls to reach a specific number served by a PBX without the use of a call attendant.
- Call by Call Allocation. Enables all 23B channels to be used for inbound and outbound call types at any time.
- Dedicated Trunk Groups. Bearer channels can be configured as stand-alone trunk groups. Trunk groups are dedicated to a specific type of voice service such as inbound or outbound.
- Enhanced 911. Allows the station DID number to be transmitted over the D channel which enables the caller’s DID number to appear on the recipient’s phone display.
- Flexible. enables your business to handle more calls on a single digital connection. Voice PRI can adapt as your needs change.
- Efficient. Technology enables an efficient way to consolidate traffic from a PBX, reducing equipment costs.
- Affordable. Our competitive pricing makes this powerful technology affordable.